Last updated: 26 January 2022
This document welcomes software clients to make use of a browser-based site or an enhanced app. The current Terms establish an agreement on a binding legal basis. The agreement is a mutual arrangement with the team of developers of selected application Android wear app for smartwatch & Bluetooth notifier software and its customers. When users give consent to access this application, they voluntarily become bound by all of these rules.
If users don’t agree with the rules of the application, they should delete the platform. The fact is that the use of the mobile service constitutes the full consent to all the app regulations. What counts here is that the enterprise keeps the unconditional right to unilaterally change or supplement the Agreement under the Terms specified here.
User’s Signing Up Details
A user who has reached the age of 16 can legally have his or her account and use the Android wear app for smartwatch & Bluetooth notifier within the legit capacity established by the law. To have the mobile service, our organization may ask the clients to download the app from the Google Play online service. Further, after logging in to the portal, they may be asked to update their account and purchase a favorable subscription.
Client Representation Whilst using the application, the client represents that he/she: • is not a minor citizen in its legal jurisdiction; • is not less than 16 years; • has formal parental consent if the user is considered a minor; • has full legal capacity and agrees to be bound by the following regulations; • under no circumstances should the client get the application for any purposes; • the user will not enter the app using bots or other automated means.
The Company’s Rights
Our enterprise provides a very clear policy of the infringement of our copyrights under the current law of the state. Thus, our organization keeps the full right, not the obligation to:
It is also worth noting that our Company reserves the full right to change the design and name of the Application, as well as its content, software, and functionality at any time. However, we do not have to notify our customers.
Intellectual Property Rights
The mobile application Android wear app for smartwatch & Bluetooth notifier shall be deemed entirely our property. It follows that all source information is solely owned by our enterprise, controlled by our governing bodies, or licensed to us and protected by state copyright and trademark laws. Such intellectual property includes the aspects described below:
• audio material; • video material; • text content; • photographs of different sizes and types; • browser-based site design, including font and style; • the code; • licensed software; • source databases; • graphic material.
However, our customers always have a unique opportunity to use the application. In addition, they are granted a limited license to access and use the mobile application for personal, non-commercial purposes only. It is important to note that our company reserves all rights not previously expressly granted to customers in relation to the Application, the Content and the Marks.
It is important to emphasize that no part of the Android wear app for smartwatch & Bluetooth notifier and the Content/Marks may be copied, aggregated, republished, reproduced, published, uploaded, publicly displayed in any way, translated into any other language, transmitted, coded, distributed, sold, licensed or otherwise be used for any commercial purposes without our express consent.
Prohibited Customer Actions
Only those users to whom we provide a specific service have access to the portal or use it for any purpose. As an Application User, you agree that you will not:
• upload or transmit any viruses, trojans or other harmful material that interferes with the adequate use of this application; • annoy, threaten, insult, or intimidate members of our work team in any way; • use the mobile type application in a manner contrary to the applicable regulations or laws of the country; • circumvent or attempt to bypass any actions of the application that are directly aimed at preventing/restricting access to the platform; • use the application to create a competing platform, as well as steal the content of the application for a profit-making organization; • disassemble, decrypt, decompile, or reverse engineer the Enterprise software that is in any way part of our application; • adapt/copy the application software; • circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security features of the Application without the knowledge of the administration; • use scripts to post comments or posts; • use any application content analysis, robots or similar information gathering and extraction tools; • engage in other automated use of the application; • extract the content of the service or other information to create or compile, collection, compilation, database, or catalog without the written permission of the developer company; • upload or transmit any application material that acts as a passive or active mechanism for the collection or transmission of materials; • threaten, humiliate, damage reputation, harm us and/or the application team; • misuse the application's customer support services or send false reports of misconduct or abuse by anyone.
The License of the Mobile Platform
The Application Client voluntarily agrees that he/she will not, under any circumstances:
• use the service to generate income or any other goal for which it is not intended; • violate any applicable rules, laws, or regulations in connection with the client’s access to the app; • use confidential data or any of our interfaces or our intellectual property when creating, licensing, distributing, or developing any platforms, accessories, or gadgets for use with the app. The thing is that we respect the intellectual property rights of other companies. In case you are positive that any material available on the app infringes any copyright you own or control, feel free to report it immediately to [email protected]; • reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, attempt to source, or decipher the app; • make use of the platform to send automated requests to any browser site; • make any modification, adaptation, improvement, revision, derivative action of the service; • make use of the app to create any product or service that directly/indirectly competes with the app; • make the service available through a network or other medium that allows access by multiple gadgets or customers at the same time.
Nuances of Money Transactions and Customer Refund Policy
When entering the selected application, the user is prompted to go through an elementary account registration procedure. They can sign up for a three-day trial first. Further, our company offers customers a unique subscription that allows them to become an official subscriber. It is up to the client to decide whether he or she agrees to the subscription by paying the fees or not. Payments can be made directly in the app. As such, the purchase of a subscription is subject to the Google Play Terms of Service.
Purchases made through the selected application are automatically renewed at the end of the subscription period. Unsubscribing is pretty easy. To do this, the user must enter the settings of their Google Play account and follow the described steps. You need to understand that after the client has purchased a Subscription, he gets unlimited access to additional features of the Application, namely:
• Remove ads • Better BT connect • Turn on/off notification • Notification themes
Over time, these individual parameters may be subject to change by our company. Subscribers use the payment system of their choice, the details of which they provide when registering for a Google Play account.
Detailed Fee Information 1. They must include all applicable taxes on incoming sales. 2. They are paid in the currency specified in advance in the Subscription chosen by customers. If no currency is specified, an automatic currency conversion rate may be used. 3. Money is non-refundable, unless otherwise expressly provided in the agreement.
If our company is unable to bill subscribers using the selected payment method within a month of the relevant payment date, we may disable the client account and access to the application (in whole or in part). Please be assured that we are not required to reactivate access prior to receiving the fees. We also reserve the right to change fees. However, we undertake to notify users in advance of any fee changes. We reserve the right to correct any errors we make regarding fees.
If the buyer does not send us a completed return request within ten days after purchase, which is considered to be correctly sent, or send it after ten days, the Subscriber is considered a valid user.
The return request must contain the following items:
• the exact date of purchase of subscription with Google receipt; • buyer's country of residence; • the number of the transaction; • reason for unsubscribing; • the application in which the purchase is made
A "Correctly Prepared Refund Request" must be sent to [email protected]
Third-Party Portals, Advertisers, and Mobile Content
The platform has the right to provide customers with various third-party links to other sites, articles, reviews, photographs, text materials, images, drawings, videos, music, sound and other content created by third parties. But it is worth noting that third-party sources are not subject to research.
This content is absolutely not tracked and is not checked for relevance by our experts. In other words, we are not responsible for any third party resources accessed through the mobile application. Moreover, we are not responsible for the content, accuracy, opinions, reliability or other policies contained on third party websites.
Permission to use or install any third party websites is for promotional purposes only. Publication does not imply our approval. We are not responsible for them.
For this reason, we strongly advise customers to pay close attention to the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data collection practices, of any website they access from the mobile application. In addition, our team is not responsible for purchases made through third party websites.
By clicking the consent button, our customers acknowledge that our business does not endorse products or services offered by third parties. Our company provides advertising space, that is, we have no other relationship with advertisers.
Thus, the user confirms that from the moment he clicks on the link contained in the Application to the third party website, the relationship between the Company and the User is terminated. The effect of this Agreement in the future does not apply to the User, and the Company is not responsible for the use by the Customer of the content, whose legality and quality of content posted on third-party sites.
Terms and Termination
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
If certain disputes or disagreements arise related to the execution of this Agreement, the Client and the Application Administration will spare no time and effort to resolve them through negotiations between themselves. When disputes are not settled through negotiations, they must be resolved in court at the location of the enterprise in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of the state.
These rules come into force for the User from the moment the Application is downloaded to the gadget. This Agreement is valid indefinitely.
It follows that the arbitral tribunal must consist of one arbitrator. The place of arbitration is the capital of the state - London. The language of arbitration is English. The law governing the contract is the substantive law of England and Wales.
Modifications and Breaks
Our firm reserves the right to change, improve or remove the content of the mobile type application for any reason without prior notice to users of the platform. In this case, we may not update any information about the resources of our portal.
Our company is not liable to customers or any third party for any direct, indirect, exemplary, consequential, incidental or special damages, including loss of profits, revenue, data or other damages arising from the use of the application, even if we were warned of the possibility of such harm.
We do not guarantee that the portal will always be available at all times. Our platform may experience hardware, software or other interruptions. In addition, we may require services related to this Application. This often leads to some interruptions, delays or even errors.
It is worth noting that our team of specialists may change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue or modify our application at any time and for any reason without prior notice to our customers. By downloading the application to their mobile gadget, users agree that our company is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused by the inability to access the application.
The mobile portal is intended only for persons over 16 years of age. Simply put, people under the age of 16 are not allowed to register in the Application.
App Update Nuances
Messages and Signatures
Using this gadget application, sending emails to administration and support, and filling out online forms are directly related to the company's email. Our users voluntarily agree to receive electronic communications. In addition, they acknowledge that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to them via email and app fully satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Do not forget that users give their voluntary consent to the use of an electronic signature, as well as electronic orders, contracts and other records. In addition, they consent to the electronic delivery of notices, various records and transactions, policies that have been completed or otherwise initiated by our company or directly through our application.
Communication with Us
In case you would like to have additional informational details about the usage of our mobile application, feel free to leave a complaint or request. In fact, you can contact us via e-mail [email protected]